Looking for a cattery while you’re on holiday, relocating or away on business?
Leaving your cat with someone else can be tough. Worrying about your feline friend isn’t going to make your trip any easier, so you need to find a good place for your cat to stay, and that cattery has to be affordable.
So, how much are our cattery fees?
Cattery Fees For All Cats
$15 | $22 peak
We also provide discounts for our long-term visitors.
- There is also a statutory holiday surcharge on top of our cattery fees on public holidays of $4.00 per cat, per day.
- We have a minimum 7-day stay over the Christmas period. We also require a deposit for bookings during this busy holiday month and payment in full when you bring in your cat to board with us. This deposit is non-refundable unless your booking is cancelled before December 1st.
- Peak season is from 15 December through to 15 January and over the Easter long weekend.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss our discounted rates for our long-term boarders.
Our Multi Pet Discount*
Get 10% off the cost of your booking when you book more than one pet in the same visit.
*This offer does not apply during peak season. See our Terms & Conditions for more information about our seasons, hours and holiday period.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit card
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Sunday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m Saturday.
(Please arrive at least half an hour before closing if you are checking your pet in for boarding.)
Full-day cattery fees are charged for your drop off day, irrespective of the time you arrive. If you pick up your cat to go home before 11.00 a.m., there is no charge applied for that day.
Please note: customers will be charged full-day cattery fees for all days booked during our peak season.
Please contact us to arrange a booking for your cat.
Our cattery is semi-communal. It is a large airy space where cats feel safe and comfortable: lots of climbing space, baskets and sheepskins. We have a covered outdoor conservatory, which provides a great place for your cat to relax and soak up the sun, and a warm internal room.
All our cats have their own “split-level suite”, with their bed on one level and litter tray and food on the other. If you have any special requirements for your feline friend, please feel free to contact us so that we can accommodate their individual needs.
What do you need to do before your cat comes to us?
- Where did you get your cat from?
- How long have you had your cat?
- Has your cat been in a cattery before? If yes, how many times and where?
- Which of these characteristics would best describe your cat? (circle all applicable ones)
- Mildly Aggressive If Provoked
All cats staying at our boarding cattery, whether as short-term or long-term guests, are required to be vaccinated for the following:
- Rhinotracheitis (snuffles)
- Feline Enteritis
- Potional Chlamydia (feline aids) optional – we strongly recommend you speak to your vet regarding this.
All cats must have had vaccinations within the last 12 months, but not less than 7 days before entering the cattery. All vaccinations are to be valid for the length of stay.
Inspections are welcome
We will happily show you through our cat boarding facility. Come and see for yourself why our Auckland cattery is so popular with cat lovers like you.
Inspections are welcome between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. each day.
Located in South Auckland’s rural Ardmore, we’re very handy to the southern motorway.